1. Revival 23
– A local boutique that offers trendy clothes, accessories, candles, and home décor.
2. A Book Barn
– This independent bookstore in Old Town Clovis has used, rare, out of print, and signed First Editions. A perfect place to get a gift for the Bookworms in the family.
– Local jewelry artist, Alana Little, handcrafts high quality, versatile pieces that would certainly please the family fashionista.
– Located in Old Town Clovis and owned by a certified Master Aromatherapist, Just My Essentials offers unique skincare products with high quality, clinical grade formulas.
5. Enzo’s Table
– Enzo Olive Oil Company has an amazing selection for all Foodie’s out there. Stop in and grab some locally crafted olive oil, vinegar, dried fruits, assorted nuts, and sweets!
– KLSD is well known in the Valley for their Graphic Tee’s featuring uplifting sayings, but their online store also has books, home décor, and items for pets. Perfect stocking stuffers!
– Find unique clothing, accessories, stationary, home goods, & baby products at The Foundry– Located on Pollasky Ave in Clovis!
8. Ooh La La
– Ooh La La has won Fresno Bee People’s Choice Award for Best Boutique 12 years in a row. If you don’t have time to check out their brick and mortar stores, you can easily browse their online inventory on their website.
– Flora offers beautiful fresh flower arrangements, bouquets, tablescapes, and more! You can even gift someone special a bouquet every month with a subscription!
– Located in Old Town Clovis, The Foundry Cooperative is a community-based space that supports local artisans. Just a few names include: PricklyPearFarmz propagated succulents, Amber House Soaps and Poppy Beach Jewelry.